Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Mighty Zeus as a kitten

So my boyfriend was nice enough to bring back the flu from a business trip to Massachusetts and give it to me!  So I haven't taken a lot of pictures this week of the my foster girls.  But I thought I'd share some kitten pictures of Zeus.  We rescued him from our backyard where a feral momma cat was nursing him under thick bushes.  This was her second litter, where we rescued another kitten as well and he went to live with my boyfriend's son and roommates.  Well, I had been keeping an eye on this litter which was originally 5 and she kept moving them around the yard.  After a couple weeks, he was the only one left and fearing he'd die as well, I snatched him and we raised him.  We rescued him about 3 weeks before we were to get my rottweiler, Fleury.  So they grew up together and played together until she got too big.  I have a video I will post of them "fighting" over his vinyl box which is hilarious.  His newest joy is picking fights with Angel and Momma, so he gets banned to the game room alot when it gets out of hand.
Sitting on Daddy's shoulder, he's the only person that Zeus purrs for.


Sitting on my stomach for a feeding.

Swatting at invisible bed mice.  He chased invisible things for much of his kittenhood it was hilarious!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable kitten Zeus was. No surprise, really, since he's such a handsome mancat now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks, he's a trouble maker but we love him anyway =)

    ReplyDelete