Monday, November 15, 2010

A VERY big step towards peace and harmony

I've previously neglected to mention that Angel is the typical calico and very much has an attitude problem.  I've worked around it and left her alone after being scratched (very hard, enough to cause bruising around the scratch) three times.  Today, she decided to wander into my room as I sat on my bed watching television and surfing the internet.  She hopped up onto the bed which my rottweiler Fleury was lounging on at the foot of the bed.  I gingerly reached out to pet her and she melted under my touch.  I was shocked, so I had to document, I apologize for the low lighting and awkward angles (and messy nightstand) but its the best I could do without moving too much or disturbing her too much (and using one hand).

Angel enjoying some attention, see her left eye, I've been scared too touch it for fear of being scratched but I got that gooky out thru clever petting.  =)

No more eye gookies and some much needed loving.

Proof Fleury was on the bed!  Yes I was playing Fable 3 on XBOX 360 hehe.

Paws delicately crossed and a content kitty.
This is a great breakthrough today, it brought tears to my eyes that I was able to show her some much needed affection after she's been here for almost a month now.  Proof that fostering warms your heart.  =)

1 comment:

  1. You are the "Cat Whisperer"! So sweet that you do this..it is so YOU. =)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete