Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lots of Hand Wringing

I dropped the girls off late yesterday afternoon to get fixed and some booster shots.  They looked so terrified in the big metal cage together.  It just broke my heart, I put in their blanket so they'd have something familiar in the big cage.  I worried about them all night, I couldn't sleep cause I just kept thinking of them so scared and confused at the vet's office.  I am picking them up this evening, I hope they are happy to see me and not mad I took them there in the first place.  I'm going to have a heavy heart all day.

Annie

Sammi

Dana

2 comments:

  1. I know that awful feeling when you leave your babies at the Vet's office. You are glad they'll be spayed or tended to otherwise but knowing they are afraid wrenches your heart.

    Kisses to them..hugs to you.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::comforting pat on shoulder:: If we didn't feel this way, something would be wrong. Doesn't make it any easier know that, but it's a good thing to have a healthy dose of compassion and empathy.

    Hoping it is a smooth process, with no lingering resentments.

    ReplyDelete