Friday, April 15, 2011

Naked Bellies

The pictures didn't come out as good as I'd hoped but I shall take some more later today with some natural light coming in.  Annie has decided she's mad at me, but the other two are all lovey so I guess that's a decent balance.  I got their rabies tags and noticed their weights on the sheet.  I could have sworn that kittens aren't supposed to be fixed until they are 5lbs, am I wrong?  Because Annie and Dana are under 5lbs.  Anyhow, pics....

Sammi's belly

Annie doing her best to ignore me

Dana objected to us taking a look

No worries, I'm not letting her smoke ;)
Dana decided to stretch right when I clicked the button

4 comments:

  1. That face on "Dana Objected"... ROFL!! Girls, wear that shaved belly as a badge of honor. You are now officially responsible ladycats!

    I know that shelter kittens are fixed at 2+ pounds from following IBKC, etc. My vet prefers to fix when they are older - he understands why shelters do them younger, but says if he has a choice, 4 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think those are some very enticing bellies! Such pretty kitties :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok good, they are respectively:

    Annie - 4.2 lbs
    Dana - 4.5 lbs
    Sammi - 5.1 lbs

    Healthy little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was 5 months old when I had my Lady Cat Gardenectomy.

    ReplyDelete