Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ody in Recovery

I picked up Ody this morning and he is doing fine. He's rather grouchy which I can completely understand, poor guy. He is heavily medicated and pretty loopy, so I assume the pain is minimal for now. He seems restless but falls over when he walks or goes in weird little circles so I've isolated him on the bed next to me. He's definitely not happy about it but it's for his own good.

I shot a short video of him eating, if you're squeamish you may not want to look. He was starving, poor guy, so I let him have some kitten food. The kittens haven't seen much of him, so they are quite fascinated by him, he growls at them, don't blame the poor guy hehe. I want to thank those who have reached out to me and donated and/or left some kind words. I'm truly humbled and grateful, it renews my faith in humanity. Those of us with animals are such kind hearted people and I am so elated to know all of you. =)


Eating with the girls

Yes, Annie, we know your a ham and major DIVA


3 comments:

  1. My pleasure to help and I am squeamish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see Ody eating with the girls. Looks like he is doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Ody is feeling more himself today :)

    ReplyDelete