Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ody is in Emergency Surgery

As I mentioned yesterday, Ody has a very bad eye infection.  Apparently it was made worse when he scratched his own eye and it began bulging his eye in its socket.  I am a nervous wreck about him making it through  this surgery since he's 12 years old.

As I've mentioned before, I'm unemployed and I don't know how I'm going to pay for this surgery.  The vet's were nice enough to give me two weeks to come up with the money.  I am humbly asking for any of you that follow to contribute whatever you can to a fund for Ody's surgery.  I really hate asking because he's not one of the fosters but he became infected from one of them due to my negligence of keeping everything as sterile as possible.  I appreciate any thing you can give and any kind words.  Thank you and God Bless.




7 comments:

  1. I have sent a contribution. This is just horrible for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart, thank you so much to you and little miss Admiral :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMC !!! I spread the news for you. Poor Ody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, sweetie, hoping your feeling better soon, with just a little help from your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kerry!! So sorry to see Ody this way...I gave you some money, and will re-post on FB; hopefully you will get more responses.. love you! ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen! Ody's auntie :) Thank you so much, he's ok so far, grouchy and dopey from meds but still eating. Thank you so much for contributing, words can't express my gratitude sweetie. :) Love ya too sis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. Poor Ody. I really hope he is recovering well. U r doing a great job looking after him. I have made a contribution. Sorry it isn't more. might be able to donate some more soon. :)

    ReplyDelete