Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ody is Doing Fine

Just a quick update, it's late and I'm quite tired. Ody is doing alright, after the first two days he decided he wasn't about to take his oral medications and just let it drool every where.  So I've had to sneak it into his food and then sit and patiently* wait for him to eat it.  I thought I'd share a quick moment I caught on my Blackberry earlier this evening.

The girls love their Captain Ody....
*patiently means keeping the kittens away from his food laced with heavy pain medicine and antibiotics.  It was not very patient at all, it was more like begging Ody to eat his food quickly.

4 comments:

  1. Ody I love you baby boy. xoxoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see Ody looking chilled out with his friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) I managed to crash my computer last week so I'm trying to retrieve my files from that laptop now :( Will update again soon!

    ReplyDelete