Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Apologies

I would like to apologize about my last post (which I've since removed).  I didn't take into consideration that I might portray my foster chair and/or the APAWS organization in a bad light.  The reason I asked for advice from other foster parents on blogs/twitter was because I was unsure how to approach my foster chair about how I felt.  I had never discussed this with her before so it was not as though she was some big bad person that was forcing me to foster adult cats haha.

I apologize if I created any misunderstandings in that regard or shed any dark light on APAWS.  I was just looking for advice because I'm new to fostering and wasn't sure how to ask my foster chair for what I wanted.  My foster chair is awesome and so is our entire organization!  I've discussed this whole issue with her and she was very gracious and understanding.

Fleury as a pup says "Please forgive us?"

No comments:

Post a Comment