Sunday, January 9, 2011

Correction!! Sex mix up!

After closer inspection it appears I have mixed up the sexes of our little foster kittens.  The brown tabby is a male and the white calico is a female.  They did have names at PetSmart but due to the busyness at the time, there was confusion on what they were, so that is why I'm renaming them.

I think Casper can still work for a female, so we will leave her name intact but for our gentle brown tabby....we definitely need a new name!  I'm open to suggestions.  Casper seems to be the more outgoing and brave on of the two while the male is laid back and purrs much louder than his sibling.  They are both very affectionate little buggers and I enjoy giving them butt scritches which they seem to love.  This morning I put the automatic laser toy in for them to play with, they initially were attracted to the whirring motor inside the toy before they figured out it put this glorious little moving red dot upon the floor that obviously needed to be caught!

My foster mommy thought I was a GIRL,
doesn't she know they have cooties?!

No comments:

Post a Comment