Saturday, January 8, 2011

Introductions......


We have some new visitors in our home!  Today was Momma's turn to go up to PetSmart for adoption day.  While there, I saw these two little siblings were waiting amongst the others to be adopted.  Our foster chair was gracious enough to allow me to foster them for awhile. I was so excited to get to foster them that I didn't get much of their back story.  After some thought my daughter has decided to name them Casper and Misty Jack and Jill, respectively.
Meet Casper Jill, this little gentleman lady has an orange eyebrow.
And his sister her brother, Misty Jack.
I promise to get some better pictures once they hold still for longer than 10 seconds!  Let's keep our fingers crossed that Momma finds a forever home this week!

On another, rather sad, note...our friends over at Covered in Cat Hair are having a difficult time with their elderly cat, Bob.  He has had a lot of health issues and is now dealing with lymphoma.  Please stop by and leave them some kind words or even leave a small donation towards Bob's growing vet bill.

http://coveredincathair.com/content/when-rescuer-needs-rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment