Monday, January 24, 2011

Ear Mites and Infections

Poor little Louis, we suspected a possible URI and ear infection, so I took him up to the vet today.  He has ear mites AND and ear infection.  He has scratched off a couple of patches on his chest so we are treating that as well.  Thankfully it doesn't appear to be a URI but most likely just allergies.  He was a real trooper at the vet's office and the staff just fell in love with him while he made biscuits in the air, as they examined him.

I'm so glad we have some treatment for him now and he should be feeling a LOT better in the next 48 hours.

I also forgot to mention that Momma got to come back to us this week along with Louis.  She was pretty grouchy looking up at PetSmart and there is no adoption day this coming weekend, so we went ahead and brought her home so she could be comfortable until next adoption day.

Since this......
is what I get when I try to photo Mr. Wiggle Bottom Wont Hold Still, I made a short video so you could get a better idea of what he looks like.  No, he didnt hold still for the video either hehe.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. I've just signed on to follow you also. Have a great day.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wiggle worm and gorgeous too! ♥

    ReplyDelete