Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Louis Adopted!

I went in on Saturday to pick up Momma and Louis as adoption day at PetSmart wrapped up.  Well he had someone filling out papers as I arrived!  A very nice young couple with a cat and a sweet golden retriever decided to take Louis home.  I got to chat with them a bit before I left and they were very nice and wanted to know everything about Louis they could from me.  I was very happy for him!

Mommy wrapped me up nice and warm zzzzzz
Angel has an upper respiratory infection so I've been treating her with meds once a day and it looks like I may get some little ones this Saturday who also have URI's.  I have a second interview on Wednesday that I'm excited about so I shall keep everyone posted on all the above!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sweet dear picture. Kisses to that baby right now. ♥♥♥ xoxox

    ReplyDelete