Saturday, February 12, 2011

Updates, updates

Ok I know I promised updates and all and I will get to that later today however for now I'm getting Mr. Louis and Momma ready to go up for adoption day at PetSmart.  The last two weeks have been giving Louis medicine twice a day to get his ears cleared up.  In the meantime, Angel has (I'm told) some sort of URI but I'm not so sure cause she has cut below her eye and her nose looks awful.  But I will dutifully follow instructions with her meds and see how she is in a couple days.  (There is a graphic photo below, if you don't want to see, don't scroll down!)

Holy crap I just saw one of the brother cops from Biggest Loser: Couples on one of my crime shows, what are the odds?!


Can this just be a URI?? I'm no expert but it looks painful =(
Louis takin over the interwebz

1 comment:

  1. How did she get such a bad owie? Kisses to her and oh, please get better sweet one.

    ReplyDelete