Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Samantha On My Mind

Little Samantha is such a sweet, gentle young lady.  Of the three, she seems the most sick, probably because it took them another week to catch her.  I noticed she seemed to be shivering intermittently this morning so I had her come lay with me for a little while.  

I apologize for the darkness of the video, I have the blinds closed because when any of them see something move outside, they freak out and hide, poor things.  Can you see while I'm falling for her? hehe  I'm hoping once we get this nasty URI our of their systems, they will perk up and be a little more adventurous.  Annie is already showing signs of this, she may be the smallest but she is definitely the spunkiest!



2 comments:

  1. Give her my love...really. Oh bless her heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave her all your love and kisses. =) BTW little orphan Annie would be the perfect side kick to the Admiral, she's a fiesty little thing that would for sure follow orders hehe =)

    ReplyDelete