Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Forever Home Success!

Ms. Misty has been successfully delivered to my brother and he just absolutely adores her.  It's great for him to have a  new companion and it really makes me smile to see him so happy again.

In the meantime, my cat Sammi has been battling this mysterious rash that came around right as we moved. I tried giving her l-lysine and some topical stuff to control itching all to no avail.....

Then yesterday I had a ureka moment....she only has the little sores or scabs from her chin to her belly, is it possible she's allergic to her litter??  So I've changed over to pine pellets as of yesterday, we shall see how it goes.  Any recommendations on what you other parents might think it is, is quite welcome!!


In the meantime:

2 comments:

  1. So happy for Ms Misty! She's got the bestest home now! Hooorah!! Fingers crossed for Sammi!! Hope the litter change will do the trick! Healing hugs to her!

    Thanks for the fun clip!! Yay! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the Sammi video! Hope the rash has cleared up ok. Pine pellets are good as not dusty like some litters.

    ReplyDelete