Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fostering for Family

My brother, Rob and his friends kitten, Eris
I'm spending my birthday with my brother today.  When I took him home from the hospital (he had his gall bladder removed) I discovered he has a little stray birman kitty and set about talking him into taking it into his home.  He finally caved but is like "well she just keeps running to the door and wants out, I dont think she wants a home."  So I'm going to foster the little one to get her used to home living since he apparently doesnt have the patience lol.  Updates to follow later today!

4 comments:

  1. I hope he realizes that when she does that..she's just following habit as you know so well. Thank you for doing that. xox
    OH...my new girl who will be home with me late tomorrow or early Tuesday will have her own blog with a link back to Admiral's blog so Admiral can blog from the Rainbow Bridge occasionally. We hope you'll come and visit her when she does start her own blog.

    xox

    Mom Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little one sounds so adorable!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you.... yes it just takes a little patience to turn that kitty toward the interior of the apartment.

    Good luck with a speedy transition.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrs for your brother to get 100 % so soon.
    and Happy Happy Birthday to you sweet heart : )
    Many Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete