Monday, January 16, 2012

A Little TLC

Well it would appear that little Misty has had a rough go of it in her short little life thus far.  I gave her a bath and she was surprisingly mellow about it, but had the usual distressed meow and trying to get the heck out of that sink lol.  As I was washing her hind legs I felt a tiny little ball and surmised it is a BB.  Some cruel person shot this beautiful little girl with a BB gun.  I will never, ever, understand why anyone could formulate in their mind that this was something "ok" to do!

She also has some of her little front teeth on the top and bottom missing, not sure what may have caused that to happen.  And she has a bit of her tail missing and the top is bent at a sharp right angle.  However, despite all these things, she is a very loving and social cat.  She has spent the morning following me around from room to room as I go about my morning routine.  I have some paintings and mirrors leaning against some walls, since I haven't gotten around to hanging them yet.  She is quite fascinated with the mirrors and keeps trying to figure out where the cat in it has gone by peeking behind the mirrors.  It's pretty amusing.  I will get some better pictures today with my regular camera, instead of these weird washed out ones my cell phone camera takes lol.  Oh and Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Misty! Oh so glad she is with your now! She's adorable - so sweet and so forgiving! Happy Monday too!

    ReplyDelete